Makeup Revolution Matte Concealer Sticks and Pressed Powder Review.

Whenever I buy or try something new I'm anxiously curious about it, if it turns out bad then I become awfully sad but if it's amazing then no one can measure my happiness. Recently ordered some makeup online as I was curious to explore more products of Makeup Revolution, and it came yesterday, and guess what i fell in love with Makeup Revolution once again, YAYYYY!

I had one thousand rupees and how typical of me and my sister we wanted to buy so many makeup but everything is so expensive, we searched Makeup Revolution online and its prices which seemed pretty affordable and I knew after my first experience that Makeup Revolution products wont disappoint me at all. So we ordered Matte Concealer Sticks in two shades which are in the shape of lipstick ;) and Pressed powder..  


These are two shades of Concealers which we ordered
This matte look concealer costed me 225 PKR each which means 2.1 US dollars and 1.6 UK pounds (it can vary from place to place and that's and estimated price). Beside of being totally affordable it's highly pigmented, it's soft and little application makes you look fresh. Just look at the coverage it's giving because of the pigmentation :D
I just applied little amount (softly) and just look at the coverage :D This made me so happy I invested so little and the results are amazing. Plus it's oil free as I have oily skin I wore it whole day without any foundation or powder just for experimentation and guess what no oil no patches and my skin looked fresh. Later I applied it on my sister with Base Stick, I used "Fair" in the base and "Light" as highlighter and the results were amazing. I got professional and matte look with little effort.. I highly recommend this xx 



Next product I ordered was this Pressed Powder by Makeup Revolution which costed me 375 PKR which is about 2.7 UK pounds and 3.5 US dollars (prices may vary as these are estimated prices). First thing I loved about this product is it's structure. You have to flip it right and powder slides out and if you turn upside down you can see a pocket where your sponge is resting and a wonder mirror as-well ;)

Upside down with a sponge and mirror

This powder looks chic and looks wise it's a must for your makeup bag which you carry everywhere ;) This powder is pigmented, it also gives you a coverage and you totally see the positive effects after applying it one time on your base/foundation/concealer. 
  Just look the coverage and pigmented powder on my finger tips. I'm just in love with this buy I totally recommend these products by Makeup Revolution, plus if you have oily skin these products are trustworthy. 
Use these and do let me know.. Love xoxo

Comments

  1. I love the matte concealer too
    You are right,coverage I amazing
    I am a bit fearful about the pressed powder though! Does it oxidizes and turns orange??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no oxidisation and no change of colour at all, tho i never had any problem with my foundation or any kind of powder..

      Delete
    2. No no oxidisation and no change of colour at all, tho i never had any problem with my foundation or any kind of powder..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts