Khaadi Perfume Review: Khaadi Red vs Jimmy Choo Blossom

I'm in search of good products and sometimes some products of different brands have similarities so when they have similarities and almost equal positive points then I go for a cheaper and affordable one. Recently my favourite clothing brand ( +Khaadi ) launched their two perfumes "Khaadi Red" and "Khaadi Pink".


 Khaadi turns everything gold so I already knew ,even before I tested them, it will be something big and amazing from Khaadi.
I still remember, first time I tested these perfumes after a long shopping day in one of the Khaadi outlets, I first tested Khaadi pink and I was like "This is so amazing I want this in my life", then I tested Khaadi Red, and I was struck by a childhood memory because I remember my childhood teacher use to wear something like that which her fiancé gifted her (he brought her a gift from England) ohh I still remember!! Khaadi Red was so posh and luxurious. And surprisingly enough they only costs you 3200 pkr.



FYI Khaadi is a Pakistani brand (Clothing Line) they also have Khaadi Home, jewellery and now perfumes, which is now open in so many countries like England, India, USA, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Oman, Dubai. You can get these perfumes from outlets if you live in these countries and prices may vary.

Khaadi pink is sweeter and lighter than Khaadi Red. It stays around 6-7 hours on your skin. 
The formula of this fragrance is floral, fruity and but its not too sweet.


Khaadi Red smells a lot like Jimmy Choo's "Blossom" Infact they both are almost identical but Jimny Choo's fragrance is more on sweeter side as Khaadi has balanced it out made it more refreshing and little stronger (not too strong). So if I have to buy again I would definitely buy "Khaadi Red" as its better and balanced in terms of flavour and price is half as compared to Jimmy Choo's "Blossom". And I can safely say Khaadi Red is better than Blossom.

I just can't wait for +Khaadi to introduce more chic fragrances like these two.

PS Even Khaadi has done a great job by creating two great fragrances (which are almost same but pink is the lighter version of Red ) they failed in the packaging department. The bottle looks amazing in red round shaped box but it's to hard to pull the perfume out for that box. Plus the top sealing of the bottle is lose and it leaks if shake or tilt. First I thought it's only a problem with my particular bottle but have noticed the same problems with bottles they have displayed in the outlets. Khaadi needs to improve the packaging as its not only a National brand its now an International brand. Way to go Khaadi so I rate Khaadi Red with 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I would have given more but they need to improve their packaging as every detail matters.

Comments

Popular Posts