Perfect Hack For This Summer; Luscious Melted Matte Lip Contours

Well ladies today I feel little exhausted because it's too hot here but I hope you are shinning bright and looking hot like a summer sun ;) Today I'm keen to share my summer secret with you guys, which goes with my almost every summer look, makes me look fresh as-well, its more like a magic wand to me XD I'm so addicted that I can't go anywhere without my magical wand. It's non other than +Luscious Cosmetics  Melted Matte Lip Contours.

Luscious Melted Matte Lip Contour "Celebrity"


These Lip Swatches are super pigmented, comes in several shades which are perfect for this summer but my new favourite is "Celebrity" by Luscious it's nude super hot and perfect for summers. Its matte so obviously it stays longer but here is the magical part because of which I call it "My Magical Wand", it keeps your lips hydrated! Yes ladies it's matte but it doesn't dry your lips or chap them to die.
Melted Matted Lip Swatches By Luscious Keeps Your Lips Hydrated and Stays Longer.

You can find this color in different brands which are matte as well but they are bit expensive although the price of  Luscious lip contour is pretty reasonable, it only costs you 1095 PKR ( which is around 10.46 US dollars and 7.31 British Pound ) the quality is amazing and worth every penny. 

This warm nude shade is my new secret of almost every glam this summer I'm totally in love with this swatch. All you need is perfect deep black eyeliner with a wink little peach pink blush on your cheeks and "Celebrity" melted matte lip contour by Luscious Cosmetics and you're ready to rock the world even in this melting summer ;) 




Although this new favourite definitely staying with me forever even in winters because of the warmth and freshness of this color as it goes perfect with my wheatish complexion, until and unless Luscious Cosmetics stops producing it XD.

This have to be your number 1 hack for your summer glam this year, and I'm sure you ladies will definitely fall in love with this, like I have, madly. Give it a try and do let me know.

Love; xoxo







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts