No Heat Afro;Foil Curls!!

I remember when I first bought the wand I was too scared to use it on my healthy and silky hair, but when I curled my hair I felt so royal and everyone loved. It was a hit, but its always an effort to make a perfect Afro with wand and there is no way you can avoid the heat damage which is scary in long terms.
I have been searching for the alternative method for ages, as I have damaged my hair with heat so much that no matter how much protein treatment I give to my hair or oil them they easily loose their shine and become frizzy and dull. Now i know the perfect way to have Afro ;) no one can doubt you that you ain't born with them XD so i thought i better share it with you guys, all you need is FOIL PAPER! oh well not only foil paper you also need spray bottle with water if you don't have wet hair obviously. These curls are best for girls who have silky hair because curls with wand hardly stay on silky hair no matter how much hair spray you use.

F.Y.I: Right now I'm out of foil paper so I'm using images from Google but I will use my own picture showing the outcome.

Step 1: First you need to wash your hair or wet them or you can simply use water spray bottle and wet small portions putting foil on in your hair.

Step 2: Now tear your foil paper and twist them with your fingers and  make u shaped lope on one side like hook or anchor so it can hold your hair from the roots and stay there if you press it. Take small portion of your wet hair and now gently start covering the foil in clock wise rotation.

Google Image: Tear foil paper 

Google Image: This how you can twist your hair on Foil.




Step 3: Now you can cover your twisted hair with more foil like you do it when you dye your hair and use straightener over that to get the quick results and if you have time you can leave this for overnight like I did. And Voila! 
This is the final look, I further opened my curls to give legit Afro look.

Legit African curls and they stay as long as you want them mine stayed two days until I washed my hair.


Comments

Popular Posts