Peel-Off Lip Stains Review

So hello guys I know I'm little lazy at posting my reviews but hey ;) here I'm with the review I promised on insta and facebook ( if you don't follow us on facebook or insta then you're missing on so much give us a follow Chick Dairies on facebook and @_chick_diaries on insta)
So after a shameless advertisement ;) let's talk about  lip stains everyone is going crazy about on Instagram and every blogger/makeup artist is posting tutorials. When I first saw them my first question was "from where I can get them in Pakistan? :/" but luckily soon enough my facebook timeline was fulled with pack of six lip stains deal. Every-time logged in there was one ad waiting to poke me :( but tbh I was scared to order because I have trust issues XD
When +Daraz.pk offered the deal of lip stains I was furious, it was a pack of six peel-off lip stains in just Rs 499, cause who don't trust +Daraz.pk  right ;) ?


So within a week I received my parcel... :)

They sent me two "Cherry Red" but oh well now it's my favourite colour in lip stains so no complaints at all :)
How to Use it? It's simple, apply the generous amount on peel-off lip stain on your lips just be careful with the application don't apply outside the lip line otherwise you will be dealing with a stain the whole day that will be a mess ;) leave it for good 15 minutes or least 10  minutes. It will dry out quickly but don't remove it for 15 minutes, you can also leave it overnight :) peel it off and voila :) you're ready to go with a beautiful natural look alike stain on your lips, for better appearance/look apply balm or transparent gloss, this stain will last 24 hours fresh is darker and it will start to fade as time goes by.
   
This is the image when i tried lip stain PS I applied this for five minutes only because I was in a rush to share the results with you guys.
Hope you guys will try these new trendy stains, because it's kind of good for ready to go look, if you're in a rush, on your way to school, college/university, office and have no time for makeup just apply this on your way and peel it off when you reach there :) voila :D 
Do let me know when try and share your images I'd like to see your stain results :)
Love xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts